Thursday, January 13, 2011

Eighteen days to go

Hello everyone and Lucy,

As I am now forced to pay people to look at my blog I submit this Youtube of a 2003 Colin Firth and a gushing Jon Stewart. (man crush) Colin looks very young, thin and fit, as we all did seven flipping year ago.

If you go to Austen Authors you will see two posts today for books debuting on February 1. The second one is mine. Go directly to that one and say something nice about me. Supposedly the book is being shipped out earlier than they had previously said. I am including a lot of words here so that this video does not obscure my Darcy and Fitz video to the right.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

LOL! Colin is so cute! I loved his character in Love Actually!

LucyParker said...

How can you expect me not to comment when you dangle Colin in front of me? I love it that men like him, too. This exchange with John Stewart leaves me agog. Thank you.

You may delete this post to make room for other comments, if needed. xo

Karen V. Wasylowski said...

A dangling Colin??? Quite a mental image I must say.

Karen V. Wasylowski said...

OK meredith - I know how to keep Lucy coming back and you seem on her wavelength. That means more Colin. What one has to do to survive in this business! More colin tomorrow.