Saturday, March 12, 2011

Animals and Youtube (and Richard Armitage)

I love animals. Anything to do with dogs or cats or even snakes and I am donating or petting or whatever. Makes it even more curious why I'm not a vegetarian, doesn't it. Jimmy looks fine to me.

Well, what is today's gossip? Nothing can possibly top Japan and the catastrophe there - unless Lindsey Lohan wears another sweater dress or Charlie Sheen sticks a cigarette in his eye. By the way, I have never seen Two and a Half Men. Is he really funny? He doesn't seem to be a really happy man, let alone funny - more pathetic and loser like. And Martin Sheen is his father? Really?

OK - onto Youtube adventures. Lucy really liked the laughing man video, she and my husband share the same bizarre sense of humor evidently. I don't even think that video is real to tell you the truth - the people around them barely blink, it just seems staged to me. I will have to Snopes it if possible.



Speaking of animals, here are two of MY favorite people - Steven Merchant and Ricky Gervais. More Merchant than Gervais really. I love "Extras" and could watch it most of the day. They've been together for years as writers and radio hosts. They are hysterical.






3 comments:

LucyParker said...

I showed the Laughing Man video to my son, who has seen everything ever on the internet. He confirms your suspicions that it was all a set up, that he has seen the outtakes of how it was all made. Now I'm ambivalent about my laughing at it. I really am going to hell, aren't I, if the only reason I found it funny was because I thought the people were sincerely tragic. The yolks on me, Jimmy.

Other families watch "It's a Wonderful Life" at Christmas, we watch "Extras" and cackle ourselves sick. On Mothers Day we watch "Vicar of Dibley." Ah, family traditions that my son will carry forward.

When are we moving to the new site?

Karen V. Wasylowski said...

So you will go to hell for two things. One, for laughing at a man who had been the victim of medical malpractice. Two, for being disappointed that the man had not been a victim of medical malpractice. And three... wait you will go to hell for three things. One, for laughing at a man...

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition

LucyParker said...

The Inquisition is in Spanish?? I only know L'Oklahoma French!