Saturday, March 31, 2012

BILL AND BLANCHE and Richard Armitage

BILL AND BLANCHE 


 Bill and his wife Blanche go to the state fair every year, 

And every year Bill would say, " Blanche, I'd like to ride in that helicopter " 

Blanche always replied, " I know Bill, but that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, And fifty bucks is fifty bucks! " 

One year Bill and Blanche went to the fair, and Bill said, " Blanche, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that 
helicopter, I might never get another chance " 

To this, Blanche replied, " Bill that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks " 

The pilot overheard the couple and said, " Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word it's fifty dollars. " 

Bill and Blanche agreed and up they went. 

The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard. 

He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, But still not a word... 

When they landed, the pilot turned to Bill and said, " By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed! " 

Bill replied, " Well, to tell you the truth I almost said something when Blanche fell out, 
But you know, Fifty bucks is fifty bucks! "

THE END



(damn, I thought it said wrinkles)