PEOPLE WHO TURN ME OFFThis is a tough one because I find the older I get the more people really turn me off. I am becoming a recluse in my advancing years so
Okay, here we go...people who turn me off.
10. Donald Trump
9. Any woman over sixty who still smokes, wears short shorts and heeled sandals
8. Any man over fifty who has more hair than I do (except on the chest)
7. Anyone who mistreats animals
6. The French (not really. Don't bomb me or anything)
5. (in order) Rush Limbaugh/Ann Coulter/Bill Maher/Glen Beck/
4. Anyone who tells me Jesus lays something on their heart. Jesus is busy. Quit bothering him. He's given you brains, opportunity and talents. USE THEM
3. People who talk on cell phones when sitting at the next booth at Subway or McDonalds. STOP IT.
(Anthony Hopkins - how could you?)
2. Any actor, any movie maker with a film coming out that bastardized a classic book, made a film about a comic strip person, used drop kicking a dog as a visual comedic moment, or included poop and fart jokes anywhere.
1. Anyone delusionally self important enough to make a list like this.
The Blog-a-Licious Tour