Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Discipline

Ok - fine. I am going to discipline myself and post something here everyday. I have created a video for my book which I have posted onto my website. I tried to post to Youtube however I cannot for the live of me figure that thing out. I signed up giving them a username. They asked me to sign in but not with a user name - with my e-mail address and a password. I was never asked to give them a password when I signed up. I clicked on I forgot my password. They sent me into google to retrieve my google password. I get into google finally and they ask me if I want to sign up for Youtube. I am like the Flying Dutchman with this. I'll try again tomorrow.

Today continued on with the second book and again I am undisciplined to the extreme, changing the beginning so much that the seventy or so pages I have already need to be changed to follow. The roof is fixed, the pool is blue again and tomorrow I'll start my diet.

In April I'll be in Fresno, my first California visit (yay!) to visit with Sharon Lathan and attend her Austen group festivities, maybe sign a few of my books for the slower fleeing attendees. I'm old but I'm quick. My next blog is December 14 for Austen Authors. What a nice group of women they are (and one man). Such good authors and so prolific. I hate them come to think of it. Well, we'll see if I remember to add something tomorrow.

No comments: