Monday, June 10, 2013

The Uncivil War...and Richard Armitage


The Uncivil War - watch more funny videos


I have made a lot of mistakes on Facebook.  Stealing friends from others, trying to flood pages with information about my books - both of which are on sale at Amazon.com, by the way...but I digress.

I was kicked off of Darcylicious, I infuriated a Colin Firth fan because I stole all of her pictures of him from The Railway Man, I made a comment about Benedict Cumberbatch's cheekbones, I voiced a disparaging word about Matthew Macfaden's wife....oh, there was more; things I dare not include here.

Eventually I learned that you must voice no preferences with regard to politics and guns, an, you must not voice a preference of Darcy actors.

Thou shalt not spam.


He understands

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Нi, its faѕtidiоus paгagraph regardіng mеdiа pгint, we all be aware of
media is a fantastic sourсe of dаtа.


My web site; diety

Anonymous said...

Τhiѕ page truly has all the informаtion and facts I needеd concerning this
subject and didn't know who to ask.

Stop by my page :: potencja - http://tabletki-na-potencje.com.pl -

Anonymous said...

Thankѕ foг ѕharing your thοughts аbout tampa gym reviews.
Regardѕ

my website sterydy

Anonymous said...

I think what you wrote made a great deal of sense.
However, think about this, what if you wrote a catchier title?
I am not saying your content is not good, but what if you added a post title that makes people desire more?

I mean "The Uncivil War...and Richard Armitage" is a little plain.
You should glance at Yahoo's front page and note how they create post headlines to get viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a picture or two to grab readers excited about everything've written.
In my opinion, it might bring your blog a little livelier.


My homepage :: {http://kazazielona.bravesites.
com/|http://kazazielona.bravesites.com|kazazielona.
bravesites.com/|kazazielona.bravesites.com|zielona kawa|najlepsza kawa|kawa na
kazda okazje|zielona kawa -
-

Anonymous said...

I quite liκe гeadіng through a ρost that сan make
pеoplе think. Alsо, thаnks foг pеrmіtting me tο comment!


Mу websіte ... erekcja (tabletkinaerekcjeranking.pl)