Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Publication Day - Darcy and Fitzwilliam

It isn't every day one of your dreams comes true, and the older you get, truthfully, the content of your dreams changes. Things that are important at 25 or 35 or 45 change constantly. I am so grateful for all that I have experienced, for my life. I met a very kind, wonderful man and married at an age when it is said you have a better chance being kidnapped by terrorists than landing a husband. Luckily for me, I found a good one,husband that is, not terrorist, and I held on. I had wonderful parents, truly loving people, and I have a great brother. Then, out of the blue, I get a book published. It was a dream of long ago, it doesn't improve my opinion of life, but it's a good, happy feeling. So a long ago dream came true today for me and I thank God with all my heart for this gift, the icing on a cake of happiness. I love my family and my friends, and as of this day in time, we are all healthy.

It doesn't get better than that.



It takes a long time to realize that these are the things that make a life successful.

Sorry about the blizzard.

No comments: